I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sad day in New York

This story really got to me. In this version from
the NY Daily News is fairly tame compared to some. I don't know what made these unarmed civilian New York Police employees chased an armed madman, but by the time they realized they were in trouble it was to late. To call this jerk crazy is an understatement. I don't shoot someone in the back 15 times because I have a beef with them.
These two auxillary Policemen were just kids really; one 19 and one 28. It's a shame. I only wish they could have taken him alive.

No comments: