I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Motorsports news

Wow! What a day to be a car nut. Motorsports promoter Michael Goodwin is convicted on 2 counts of murder in the killings of Mickey Thompson and his wife in 1988. For more on this story go to the story.

A couple Nascar items also-
Benny Parsons is in the ICU due to complications for lung cancer. For more on this story go to that page.

Lastly, and sadly, Bobby Hamilton died Sunday of cancer at 49 years old. A nice guy and winner of 4 races in his Nextel career. For more on this sad passing go to his story.

A big hats off to the QC Times for covering Motorsports like this. Although alot of the news is sad, I'd rather get it now than in a magazine 3 months from now. Good job.

No comments: