I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Rumors and a change

On the other blog 'Retired and Tired' posted a comment that there is a petition floating around to remove the two alderman at large positions. I hadn't heard that. I also heard there was a petition to rework the sales tax. Something about cutting the general fund out completely and adding Police. If anyone knows, please enlighten us.

Also I've just about made up my mind to move this blog to wordpress. When I'm sure I'll put a notice on this blog and on the other. The other blog has more features, it seems commenting is easier, and everyone can use it, including webtv.
The other site is at Just Cruisin2
I've been a tad busy with everything going on, but you know your comments are welcome.

No comments: