I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Open Thread

After this weekend, we need a break. We met a lot of fellow citizens of our town with similar concerns and walked miles on demonstration patrols. But, while we were at the afternoon meeting Saturday a water pipe in the upstairs bathroom decided to start leaking. We lost the ceiling in the dining room below, and the carpet. So today I'll be busy again. There are a lot of things going on around town so this is going to be an open post. Your comments are welcome and I'll try to check in every so often.

No comments: