I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Going to be moving on

We’ve been just a tad busy lately with everything going on so we thought we’d clear up a few things. Family always comes first with me and my mother is in bad shape. So if I miss a few posts or comments, please bear with me. There is no timeframe on these kinds of things, and even though I’ve told both my parents I hope they live forever, I know that’s not to be. The next thing would be the blog. I am going to change over to the wordpress blog entiretly. I like everything about that blogger service so it makes sense. I’m not sure if I can keep all the posts and comments, but I will do my best. I think doing two blogs with almost identical posts is counter productive. I also want to thank Alderman Meyer for this quick response to my e-mail concerning a comment on the other blog, it means a lot. And to the couple of faithful posters, bear with me, it will all be changed over by the end of next week. In closing, the Guardian Angels will be back a week from this Saturday to give us more training. When the places and times of the demonstration patrols are announced please show up and walk along. If you can’t do that drive by and give us a thumbs up, believe it when I say that means alot more to us than the TV cameras. As usual your comments are welcome.

No comments: