I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Friday, April 07, 2006

ranting

Cassandra Bacon trial link; coroner's jury- reckless homicide, mother to blame, go here for more

  • story

  • I'm not sure how this stuff works, but reckless homicide?. It's just another case of she did it but....

    JOD non-payment, no penalty, no fine. Go here

  • story

  • Seems like Krause gets a free walk with the bases loaded. Evidently the stupid six who are trying to run things downtown feel they don't need this money. It would have been nice to recoup the money, leave the fire department as is, and use the money to improve the inspection department.

    Silvis stuck it's head in the sand again, fatally. I would almost be willing to bet that they won't be seeing a Wal-Mart anytime soon. And really, is a Wal-Mart any better than the proposed pork plant? Less pay with no insurance.

    No comments: