I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Meth awareness day

National Methamphetamine Awareness Day is November 30. To learn more about meth, what it is, how it's made, what it does to users, and many more facts go to the
Meth Awareness website. This is a United States Department of Justice webpage. I'll warn you ahead of time that some of the pictures are graphic, but it does get the point accross.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i do meth and its awesome

cruiser said...

That's two ways of saying the same thing. The sad thing is, windinghills, that's probably what they thought they typed.

Anonymous said...

Very sad this addiction. At first meth is a normal and good feeling, but then it turns ugly and ruins your life. It ruins families and kills. Very very sad.