I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

They cancelled Christmas open thread

To the jerks out there who are who seem to make a living getting by caught by Police endangering your fellow citizens, enjoy it while you can. It won't be long and you'll be getting a lot more than a slap on wrist. The citizens are fed up and won't put up with it anymore. That being said here's a few links to take our mind off the crime.

What kind of sportscar are you? I came up Mustang.
"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

The Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction is coming up in January. Scottsdale, Arizona sees more money change hands during this event than some countries.
Barrett-Jackson

For a peek at the LA Auto Show go to this site
Cnet news.

There's some ideas. I got a few things to wrap up, so say what's on your mind.

No comments: