I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Folks




Folks
Gang names: Crips, Cobras, Folks Incorporated, Black Gangsters Disciples, Young Guns.
They dress to the left.
Pitchfork turned up.
6 point star: stands for love, unity, money, loyalty, wisdom, and understanding.
B.G. Kings were the first Folk gang. They were black. It originated in a Chicago prison.
Predominant colors: Blue, green and black.
The Cobras use a diamond.
The folk symbol is the Insane Heart: The horn for the voice of their tribe, the heart for the heart of their nation and the wing is for the rise of their people.
They are called "Crabs" by the People sect.
Crips always cross out the "B's" when tagging: "B" standing for "blood".
Black is for Black Gangster Disciples and Young Guns.
Blue is for Crip, Cash Flo, and Folks Incorporated.
The beads are as follows:
All blue means gangster.
Multicolor alternating every six, means moving up in rank.
Multicolor (blue, white and black) means a regular soldier: the only way to get them is to kill someone.
Blue & black: vice chief
All black: retired or chief.


1 comment:

cruiser said...

I didn't take it off, it just went on it's own. I sent them an e-mail to see what was up, but haven't heard anything yet. I noticed it right after they were down for maintainence so who knows. Also I changed to the new google sign in too. I hope it get straightened out soon. I noticed my links went to the bottom of my webpage so I'll fix that also.