I changed things around a bit, and added a few things. It's as new to me as it is to you, but I think it'll work. As usual I'll try to have a variety of topics, but come summer there will be more postings about car events. You can email me at cruisaholic@hotmail.com Keep the shiny side up!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Council update

I'm having a little trouble with today's City council update. The second paragraph goes as follows-
The Editorial Board seemed interested and supportive of efforts to revitalize the riverfront, downtown and neighborhoods. Editorial Board members also seemed to agree that the fundamental principals of city revitalization include demonstrated public commitment to improving the public realm, building strong intergovernmental and private/public partnerships while at the same time moving forward on multiple fronts with neighborhood focused improvements and public safety enhancements. The false choice of being for service improvements or for tax base supports service delivery and that expanding the tax base requires investment and sustained commitment.

Say what? The last sentence still has me scratching my head. I think Malin has way too much time on his hands. On a lighter note, congratulations to QCI for getting mentioned on the second page. Look over the update and let me know what you think.

No comments: